What We Offer:
We provide state-of-the-art equipment, and excellent working conditions. We offer a fringe benefit package that includes health, dental and life insurance, short/long term disability, 10 paid holidays, vacation, employee assistance program, 401(K) and profit sharing plan.
Sheboygan Paper Box Company, a manufacturer of paperboard folding cartons, has an opportunity available to a motivated individual who is seeking a full-time position as a Production Planner.
- Bachelors Degree
- Proficient in computers – Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good mechanical and spatial comprehension
- Scheduling and purchasing experience
- Self-starter, high level of urgency and team oriented
- Emphasis in packaging with 3 years’ experience in estimating and/or production scheduling.
- Manufacturing/printing/purchasing experience
- Experience with Imaginera Cost Estimating program
Do you want to join a fast paced, growth oriented team? Do you desire to combine your abilities with our state-of-the-art technology and processes? Do you strive for excellence and are you passionate about providing responsive customer service? If yes, then consider joining us… “inside the box”.
SPBCo offers qualified candidates the opportunity for personal growth in a professional, yet family-oriented environment. We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package. And above all, SPBCo is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for a position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, simply stop by our offices during normal business hours (7:30am to 4:00 pm).
Do not pass this opportunity by! Apply in person or send your resume to:
SHEBOYGAN PAPER BOX COMPANY
ATTENTION: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
716 CLARA AVENUE
SHEBOYGAN, WI 53082-0326