What We Offer
If you are looking for a great opportunity where you can expand your maintenance skills, both on the job and through paid education, then Rockline Industries is the place for you! We are looking for a Maintenance Technician who is willing to put in effort for success and can hold themselves to the highest standards. This is an hourly, weekend night shift position, 5:30 p.m. – 5:30 a.m. Friday through Sunday. A weekend differential is given for the 36 hour week.
Responsible for the coordination and supervision of maintenance (wet wipe) resources and necessary support systems to insure safety, quality, and productivity objectives are met. Responsible for insuring category resources remain focused on objectives and for the coordination of machine enhancement projects and the necessary support systems to insure safety, quality, and productivity objectives are met on the assigned projects at the Rockline – Sheboygan facility.
- Job Location: Sheboygan, Wisconsin, United States
- Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/Vet/Disability
- Title Position Reports To John Schnieder
- Department: Maintenance
- Maintenance Technician-weekend night shift position, 5:30 p.m. – 5:30 a.m. Friday through Sunday
- Work with Process Support Group to develop, improve, or enhance equipment, methods, processes, and materials for producing new and established products with the lowest total cost.
- Work with Process Support Group to identify and document major equipment related issues and establish an organized plan to implement corrective action.
- Perform on-call responsibilities when necessary. Responsible to determine time and material requirements for work orders.
- Trouble shoot and repairs all machinery and process related deficiencies using electrical/mechanical skills. This includes performing general maintenance duties to encompass all facility related equipment.
- Track all work progress and materials to insure timely completion of work orders.
- Journeyman card required.
- A minimum of 5 years maintenance tech experience in a manufacturing setting will be preferred.
- Supervision experience preferred.
- A working knowledge of GMP, FDA, and OSHA regulations and guidelines.
- Experience with emphasis on equipment and process re-designs along with the fabrication of intricate tools, dies and machine components; preferably in a self directed work team environment.
- Experience with electrical, machine rigging, mechanical, light fabrication, power transmission, bearings, lubrication, hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical fastening, and PC / PLC control systems is preferred.
- Working knowledge of TPM, preventative/predicative maintenance, operator basic care, and equipment efficiency metrics and measures.
- Fundamental knowledge of the operation of all machines and processes. Specifically, a working knowledge of paper/nonwovens converting, slitting, winding, filling, packaging, sealing, conveying, and associated equipment.
- Working knowledge of engineering drawings, specifications, equipment manuals, and technical documentation.
- Ability to utilize various measuring devices: micrometer, scales, caliper, etc.
- Strong leadership, verbal, written, analytical, mathematical, reasoning, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate high level of leadership, motivation, consistency, and accuracy in all tasks.
- Proficiency with PCs, including the Microsoft Office family of products and JD Edwards.