What We Offer
- $13-$17 per hour
- 1st and 2nd shift positions available
- Benefits include: health and life insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match, profit sharing, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), tuition reimbursement, and more…
Responsible for the cleaning and sanitizing of the facility as well as sanitization and cleaning of food processing and packaging equipment.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Cleans and sanitizes Packaging production lines
- Cleans and sanitizes all Packaging production tools and equipment (Wash room)
- Cleans and sanitizes all equipment on raw side
- Daily floor cleaning and maintenance
- Cleans and sanitizes Kitchen tools and equipment
- Operate stick tumbler
- Operates compactors and floor scrubbers
- Cleans and sanitizes other areas of the building/facility as needed, including but not limited to: Floors, walls, common areas, dock areas, etc.
Specific Knowledge, Skills, Licenses, Certification, Etc.:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prefer education generally equivalent to a High School Diploma;
- Prefer 1-3 months of manufacturing, high speed packaging, or food manufacturing experience.
- Requires a proven track record in acceptable levels of attendance, safety and quality of work.
- Prefer candidates with experience in Use of power industrial equipment and lifts, Lockout/Tagout procedures, and hand tools.
- Requires a basic understanding of GMP’s, HACCP and SQF guidelines.
- Requires Use of cleaning and sanitizing chemicals.
- Requires mathematical skills that require the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Requires basic communication skills in order to interact with and understand work assignments.
- Requires ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Requires ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
Physical and Work Environment Requirements:
- Must be able to stand/Walk for 8-9 hours per day.
- Must be able to lift, Push, Pull up to 50 pounds on a regular basis, up to 100 pounds occasionally.
- Must be able to bend, twist, stoop and squat, reach above shoulders as needed for day to day responsibilities and other miscellaneous duties.
- Must have good hand and eye coordination.
- Ability to work at heights that are above ground level.
- Must be able to work in temperatures of 40 degrees or less.
- Must be able to work overtime, during peak production periods.
Veiw all Old Wisconsin job openings at www.oldwisconsin.com.