As an Industrial Spray Painter with Mayline - Safco, you will join a team of dedicated painters who utilize high-quality standards and industry spray techniques to ensure proper application of paint to our commercial office furniture and storage products. Working with other production cells, you will ensure product meets internal and external quality standards.
This full-time position, working 2nd-shift, reports directly to the Manufacturing Supervisor and is located in Mayline - Safco's manufacturing facility nestled along the Sheboygan River in downtown Sheboygan, WI. Compensation starts at $16.56 per hour, plus shift premium. You are provided the benefits of working for a larger company including opportunity to grow your skills and career, competitive pay and a very attractive benefits package (health coverage offering a low out of pocket premium, 401(k) retirement savings match and paid time off - to highlight a few).
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Load and unload parts from the paint line.
- Measure parts for identification purposes and properly label with correct identification tags.
- Spray paint liquid and powder coatings following common industry practices.
- Comply with quality and safety regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
YOU WILL EXCEL IN THIS ROLE IF:
- You enjoy the challenges of working within a variable environment. Not every spray painter’s cut out for the detail needed, but you’re meticulous and take pride in producing superior paint application.
- You love the demands of manufacturing. You understand the need to meet the needs of the client. You’re responsive and bring a sense of urgency to your work.
- You’re a strong team player and a great communicator. You have a positive attitude when it comes to contributing to the team. And, no one’s left in the dark when it comes to the status of your spray painting projects.
TO QUALIFY YOU WILL BRING:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Age requirement of 18 years or older.
- A valid U.S. work authorization without the need for sponsorship.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand, bend, twist and lift for 8+ hours per day.
- A commitment to working 2nd shift (with shift differential premium) with potential for overtime hours & pay.
- Personal protective equipment, including safety shoes, safety glasses and hearing protection, are required. Mayline offers safety shoe and prescription safety glasses reimbursement.
Learn more about our parent company, LDI and our family of companies: www.LibertyDiversified.com