The Santa Clause
November 29 @ 2:30 pm - 4:15 pm
Sponsored by Baird Financial Advisors The Le Clair Bemis Miller Group
THE SANTA CLAUSE | Family-friendly holiday comedy
Divorced dad Scott (Tim Allen) has custody of his son (Eric Lloyd) on Christmas Eve. After he accidentally kills a man in a Santa suit, they are magically transported to the North Pole, where an elf explains that Scott must take Santa’s place before the next Christmas arrives. Scott thinks he’s dreaming, but over the next several months he gains weight and grows an inexplicably white beard. Maybe that night at the North Pole wasn’t a dream after all — and maybe Scott has a lot of work to do.
Tickets are $8 +tax. Seating is reserved and prepackage popcorn will be available for purchase. Masks required.
– Doors open 1 hour prior to showtime.
– Beverages and prepackaged popcorn will be available for purchase.
– Please exchange complimentary movie coupons for reserved seats. Exchanges must be done in person at the Weill Center Ticket Office.
– Tickets are available for purchase online, over the phone and in person. Tickets purchased the week of the event (starting Monday) will be available at will call.
– No refunds, exchanges or weather cancellations.
– We are not affiliated with any secondary ticket markets
COVID-19 Safety Information:
– Masks are required in the venue at all times. If you don’t bring a mask, one will be available for purchase. Masks are not required for children age 2 and younger.
– Prepare to social distance in common areas; Keep 6 feet apart.
– All seating will be reserved to ensure socially-distanced seating (at least 2 chairs and 1 row between each group).
– Capacity is limited to 250 people.
– Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the theater.
– There will be increased cleaned and sanitation between performances using EPA-approved products.
– Restroom and concession areas will be cleaned regularly during events. Doors will be propped open to promote better air flow.
– If you have recently been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19 or are feeling ill, please stay home!
For the full list of safety information, visit weillcenter.com/information/covid19.
Tickets are available online, over the phone and in person.
Ticket office is open Monday’s and Wednesday’s, 12 – 4 p.m.
Visit: 826 N 8th St