EMPLOYER’S POINT OF VIEW – Flex-Staff
January 17 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
A 1-hour session that will provide insight from a monthly “guest” local HR Representative on important issues such as:
- What does it take to be a good candidate for this employer?
- How to impress this potential employer’s HR Representative, or any HR Rep?
- What does the employer’s HR Representative specifically look for on resumes?
- What are the biggest pet peeves that cause resume rejection?
- Best approach to getting an interview?
- What does the employer’s HR Representative watch for in an interview?
Be able to ask candid questions of the month’s HR professional. Things you always wanted to know, but were afraid to ask!
FREE – CALL THE SHEBOYGAN JOB CENTER FRONT DESK TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT: 920.208.5856
Session in room S119 at the Sheboygan County Job Center.