City of Sheboygan - Livability
Sheboygan (pop. ~50,000) is the largest community in the county and is the center of the area’s “foodie” community with an astonishing array of restaurants and the premier farmers market.
Sheboygan has two world class art venues and one of the top beaches in the Midwest. The community is bicycle friendly with multiple city parks. Most activities in Sheboygan are family-orientated, but even those without kids enjoy the raw beauty of Lake Michigan, concerts, YMCA with lakeviews, bakeries and pubs.
Around the Corner with John McGivern - Sheboygan
- Waterfront activities
- Regional shopping centers
- Bookworm Gardens, the only garden based on children’s literature in Wisconsin
- Largest school district offering 50 college credited courses and Division I athletics
- Home of the Youth / Sheboygan Symphony Orchestras
- Has multiple parks highlighting water, including two with disc golf courses
- Home to the University of Wisconsin – Sheboygan
- Roadside food trucks is a common occurrence
- 100,000 sq. ft. art center
|Licensed Day Care||Yes|