Do you enjoy the outdoors and working with your hands? If you are looking for an opportunity at a growing company with a positive work environment Bertram may be the place for you! We are seeking to fill the position for Field Technician. Setting up service, solving customer issues and troubleshooting customer issues. You must be customer focused, a team player, and technically adept. Taking ownership of and solving problems in an effective manner.
- Comfortable with heights and ladders
- Working knowledge of MS Office and inventory software
- Self-motivated, able to work alone to complete work orders
- Able to work in tight spaces (attics , crawl spaces)
- Working knowledge of handheld electronics (smart phones, tablets ect)
- Able to work in extreme weather conditions
- Ability to speak clearly, and communicate effectively in a professional manner
- Planning installations- evaluating location, choosing best position for equipment and best route for running cable
- Installing and programing wireless internet equipment
- Explaining all services and equipment operations to customers
- Solving customer problems by diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing or replacing equipment
- Climbing ladders and working on building roofs
- Providing accurate reports on work done
To Apply: send your resume to employment@bertramwireless.