Job Fair Details:
Date: October 17th, 2018
Time: 9am - 12pm & 1pm-4pm
Location: Bemis Manufacturing W2940 Old County Rd PP Sheboygan Falls, WI
Bemis Manufacturing Company, a family-owned business that produces private-label products and component parts for a wide variety of industries, is holding a direct-hire event on Wednesday, October 17th from 9:00a-12p and 1p - 4p. The facility is located at W2940 Old County Rd PP, Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085.
Bemis is seeking candidates for seasonal and casual operators. All positions are direct-hire; nearly 30 openings are available across three shifts. People interested in a career in manufacturing will be welcome to bring a resume to the job fair or complete an application on site or through Bemis Manufacturing Company’s website. Bemis will also be hosting a company tours in conjunction with the hiring event.
Our Seasonal and Casual Operators may run machines, work on assembly lines, operate forklifts, or various other activities as needed.
- Perform required production to acceptable standards and rates in a safe and efficient manner.
- Utilize established quality methods and tools to ensure product meets quality standards.
- Keep accurate production and quality records.
- Assist other Operators to maintain production as requested or assigned.
- Be self-motivated and self-driven.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations while maintaining a safe and clean work space.
Bemis requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
To Apply Click Here.
Company Website: bemismfg.com