What we offer
- Hourly wage is $13-$17 (depending on experience).
- Benefits Include: health, dental, vision and life insurance as well as 401(k), paid holidays, and vacation pay.
- The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to earn an electrical apprenticeship if desired.
We are currently looking for two full-time, first shift solar installers. They will work together with our electricians to install solar racking, solar inverters, and solar modules for our commercial and residential customers, all while maintaining a safe working environment.
- Comfortable working on a roof
- Have knowledge of fall protection equipment and proper use
- Experience in renewable energy or electrical is a plus
- Must have a good driving record and good people skills
- Our service area is Milwaukee County and surrounding areas
- HS/GED or equivalent
- Have good communication skills and work well with others
- Able to lift 60 pounds on a regular basis and up to 120 pounds on occasion with assistance
- Able to perform physical tasks as required including: digging trenches, working from ladders, working on steep rooftops
- Able to work in various positions including: stooping, standing, bending, sitting, and kneeling for extended periods of time
- Maintain a clean and valid driver’s license and have reliable transportation