Masters Gallery Foods, Inc.: 2nd Shift Warehouse
- Plymouth, WI, USA
- Full Time
Under supervision of the Warehouse Manager and Shift Supervisor, responsible for setting up orders for shipping, receiving incoming product and placing product in warehouse.
Essential Job Functions
- Set up loads for shipping and load on to trucks, making sure orders are correctly completed and stock properly rotated.
- Receive/unload incoming product and place in warehouse.
- Maintain warehouse in orderly and organized manner.
- Complete all required shipping/receiving paperwork.
- Participate in all required physical inventories.
- Charge/change batteries in fork lifts.
- Repair pallets.
- General housekeeping in work area.
- Enter received goods into ERP computer system.
An Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer/Women/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities