Masters Gallery Foods, Inc.: 2nd Shift Grader / Quality Lab Assistant
- Oostburg, WI, USA
- Full Time
At Masters Gallery Foods, enhancing the lives of those we influence, whether our employees, our partners or individuals in our communities, is something we strive to do every day. After all, we believe a positive impact is something to be proud of, and is the foundation for everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to be empowered to be the best you can be at work or at home, you’ve come to the right place. We offer a cooperative culture that is rich in ongoing career development and rooted in collaboration.
Masters Gallery Foods is proudly based in Wisconsin, and delivers the highest quality cheese products to our partners and customers. You will be supported and encouraged to make a difference, and your dedication and passion is acknowledged and appreciated. If want to make a change and start where you can grow, you can at Masters Gallery Foods. Join us!
2nd Shift Grader / Quality Lab Assistant
Are you an experienced Quality professional who is organized, a decision maker, and a great communicator? If so, Masters Gallery Foods is looking for someone just like you to join our team as a Grader / Quality Lab Assistant.
As the Grader / Quality Lab Assistant, you will be responsible for inspecting and grading incoming cheese that is received at Masters Gallery Foods. You will also be responsible for cheese problem solving and working with Warehouse to get cheese received in at our production facility. Responsible for monitoring laboratory quality control, analytical testing, microbiological testing, environmental testing and coordinating laboratory paperwork.
What You Can Offer
- Have an Associate Degree in Food Science, or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Have at least 2 years of previous experience in a food lab is desired.
- Required to obtain a Wisconsin Department of Agriculture License for American Cheese.
- Must possess good written/verbal communication skills and good decision-making skills regarding quality standards.
- Knowledge of GMP and AOAC approved methods for cheese tasting.
- Good organizational skills and analytical ability.
What Masters Gallery Foods Can Offer You
We’re a company built on many values, among them are passion, integrity, and people, which means if you join Masters Gallery, you’ll join a team brought together by enthusiasm, trust, and dedication. Beyond our commitment to offering exceptional products and customer service, Masters Gallery is committed to career development, inclusion, flexibility, and fun at work.
To uphold those values, Masters Gallery Foods provides:
- A generous benefits package (health, dental, vision, and more)
- 401(k) with company match
- Life insurance
- Business travel insurance
- Incentives and incentive programs (such as tuition reimbursement, subsidized fitness programs, cell phone discount programs, company product discounts, and more)
- Opportunities to give back to the community (drives, activities, matched donations, and more)
- Green initiatives
- Training and development programs
- Opportunities to give feedback and suggestions in a judgement-free zone
- Numerous fun activities throughout the year (potlucks, chili cook-offs, ugly sweater contests, and more)
These are just a few of the benefits that Masters Gallery offers. Masters Gallery is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer that strives to make accommodations as fully as possible.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Women/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities