Masters Gallery Foods, Inc.: Part-time Receptionist/Accounting Assistant
- Plymouth, WI, USA
- Part Time
Receptionist – Accounting Assistant
Are you an experienced administrative professional who is organized, friendly, and a great communicator? If so, Masters Gallery Foods is looking for someone just like you to join our team as Receptionist/Accounting Assistant.
As the Receptionist/Accounting Assistant, you’ll be responsible for lunch hour backup and vacation backup for operating a multi-line switchboard, greeting and directing visitors, and assisting with administrative functions for several departments. Assist with accounting functions such as filing/scanning, entering AP invoices, and other duties as assigned by accounting personnel.
What You Can Offer
- Additional secondary education is preferred.
- Three years working in an administrative office setting.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to create a good impression of the company.
- Must have good organizational skills and be able to complete jobs in a timely, efficient manner.
- Excellent typing skills needed.
- Must have working knowledge of PC and other general office equipment.
- Knowledge of basic accounting functions AR/AP.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential corporate related information.
What Masters Gallery Foods Can Offer You
We’re a company built on many values, among them are passion, integrity, and people, which means if you join Masters Gallery, you’ll join a team brought together by enthusiasm, trust, and dedication. Beyond our commitment to offering exceptional products and customer service, Masters Gallery is committed to career development, inclusion, flexibility, and fun at work.
To uphold those values, Masters Gallery Foods provides:
- A generous benefits package (health, dental, vision, and more)
- 401(k) with company match
- Life insurance
- Business travel insurance
- Incentives and incentive programs (such as tuition reimbursement, subsidized fitness programs, cell phone discount programs, company product discounts, and more)
- Opportunities to give back to the community (drives, activities, matched donations, and more)
- Green initiatives
- Training and development programs
- Opportunities to give feedback and suggestions in a judgement-free zone
- Numerous fun activities throughout the year (potlucks, chili cook-offs, ugly sweater contests, and more)
These are just a few of the benefits that Masters Gallery offers. Masters Gallery is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer that strives to make accommodations as fully as possible.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Women/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities