Masters Gallery Foods, Inc.: Accounting Assistant – Non-Cheese Payables
- Plymouth, WI, USA
- Full Time
Accounting Assistant – Non-Cheese Payables
Are you an experienced Accounting professional who is organized, detail-oriented, and a great communicator? If so, Masters Gallery Foods is looking for someone just like you to join our team as Accounting Assistant – Non-Cheese Payables.
As the Accounting Assistant, you’ll be responsible for verification of purchases, receipt, approval, entry, and timely payments of vendor invoices for maintenance materials and other miscellaneous vendor purchases. Additional tasks include processing weekly check run, maintaining and updating vendor accounts, and providing support to the Accounting Department.
What You Can Offer
- An Associate Degree in accounting, or at least three years’ experience working in an administrative office setting is required.
- Excellent data entry skills required (accuracy and speed).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Ability to work independently and to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people, both in other departments and with outside vendors.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
What Masters Gallery Foods Can Offer You
We’re a company built on many values, among them are passion, integrity, and people, which means if you join Masters Gallery, you’ll join a team brought together by enthusiasm, trust, and dedication. Beyond our commitment to offering exceptional products and customer service, Masters Gallery is committed to career development, inclusion, flexibility, and fun at work.
To uphold those values, Masters Gallery Foods provides:
- A generous benefits package (health, dental, vision, and more)
- 401(k) with company match
- Life insurance
- Business travel insurance
- Incentives and incentive programs (such as tuition reimbursement, subsidized fitness programs, cell phone discount programs, company product discounts, and more)
- Opportunities to give back to the community (drives, activities, matched donations, and more)
- Green initiatives
- Training and development programs
- Opportunities to give feedback and suggestions in a judgement-free zone
- Numerous fun activities throughout the year (potlucks, chili cook-offs, ugly sweater contests, and more)
These are just a few of the benefits that Masters Gallery offers. Masters Gallery is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer that strives to make accommodations as fully as possible.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Women/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities